Calling All Photographers
The National Corn Growers Association invites amateur and professional photographers alike to help tell the story of farming field corn in America through the fourth annual Fields-of-Corn Photo Contest. Through this contest, NCGA seeks high-resolution photos of corn growth from seed to harvest and the families that grow it.
Open to all!
Enter through November 30.
Voting continues through December 31.
One winner will be selected from the six categories or most popular.
A first-place winner will be selected for each category and "liked" photo.
A second-place winner will be selected for each category and the second most "liked" photo.
A third-place winner will be selected for each category and the third most "liked" photo.
- Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, including NCGA employees, members and state association members and state checkoff association employees and the families of any of the above. All photos must relate to the contest categories in some way.
- Photos will be ranked by the public, online via Facebook "Likes." All photos in each category will be judged by NCGA staff focused on journalism, marketing, advertising and agriculture with no discrimination towards sex, race, gender or age. The panel's decisions are final.
- All entries and their copyrights will become the property of NCGA and none will be acknowledged or returned. Photos will not be returned and will be used to build a photo library for use by NCGA, its state affiliates and any other permittee of NCGA. Such photos may be used to illustrate newspapers, newsletters, magazines, brochures or other publications. Such photos may also be used in connection with advertising, promotions and displays, may be displayed on the internet or may be used for any other purpose as NCGA, its state affiliates, or any other permittee of NCGA sees fit.
- Photo may be color or black/white. We reserve the right to crop your photos if needed. We reserve the right to place your photo in a category other than the one submitted. Please send good-quality photos only. Photos with embedded text or logos will not be accepted.
- Only high-quality digital images are eligible for entry. Digital photographs must be captured in high-resolution jpeg format, 300 dpi at minimum 7" in either direction, rgb, or cmyk. Digital images must be submitted through www.Fields-of-Corn.com. Emailed images will not be accepted.